Updated: December 14, 2022
The privacy of JoyGreets.com website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collecting personal information
JoyGreets.com (“JoyGreets”) may collect information by lawful and fair means with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. This information includes but is not limited to, your name, address and e-mail address. Where applicable, we may collect your geographic location and usage data to assist JoyGreets in creating a better experience for the user. The personal data may be collected automatically, but in most cases will be provided by the user when purchasing, returning, or browsing for a product.
JoyGreets will never share your information with third parties, and will not divulge your information for any use other than creating a better user experience. Any further use of your personal data requires your consent.
JoyGreets may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
If you sign up for our e-mail list, you consent that you may receive e-mails about new product offers, our social causes, or other updates.
JoyGreets will never divulge your personal data unless ordered to by law for any legal matters.
Third-Party Services and Links
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
JoyGreets may pass along your information to JoyGreets employees for the handling of customer support requests and to assist you in your purchase or return of our product.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Our website collects cookies and usage data for the purpose of Facebook Ad Analytics, or Google Ad and Analytics. Cookies may also be used for Facebook Retargeting or Facebook Custom Audience. All Facebook services are part of their analytics and advertising suite of products.
Cookies will only be collected if you enable cookies in your browser.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings”, and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings”, and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how You browse our Website.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more customized service. They enable us:
- To estimate usage numbers and patterns.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise You when You return to our site.
- To show relevant customised promotions and advertising on third party sites like Facebook and Google Display Network.
JoyGreets uses PayPal, a payment processors to assist us in processing payments in exchange for our products. PayPal allows us to securely execute the transaction between you (the user) and our business via Debit, Credit or Paypal.
JoyGreets, owned by JoyGreets LTD, can be reached at ul. “Momino Venche” 29, 1415 Dragalevtsi, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Changes to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.