Christenings are a beautiful occasion to welcome a child not only into the world but into the church. It’s a special time for parents to present their new child to family and friends. It is a wonderful responsibility to become God parent and important to know what to write in godson christening card as a heartfelt message.
You’re godson is unlikely to be able to read yet but his parents are certain to appreciate your sentimental message and are sure to keep a beautiful card to be read in future years. If you’re not sure what message to write then don’t fret as we’ve put together a list of ideal christening card messages. Whether you’re keeping it simple or want to offer promises of safeguarding to your new godson we can provide some inspiration.
Find meaningful and caring messages that you can write in a christening card to your godson below.
Cute Wishes for Godson Christening Card
- Precious one, so small so sweet dancing in on angel feet. Straight from heaven’s brightest star, what a miracle you are.
- Sending lots of hugs and kisses to a special little man on his christening day.
- I hope today’s christening starts a flow of happiness and enjoyment for you for in all the days of your life.
- Wishing you a day full of lovely memories as you’re surrounded by those who love and care about you. Congratulations on your christening.
- With lots of love on your special christening day. I am very honored to be your Godmother and proud to celebrate this wonderful day with you.
- I am so proud to be your godparent. I hope to play a big part in your life and look forward to seeing you grow.
- Happy christening! We look forward to always being there for you as your loving godparents!
Funny Message for Godson Christening Card
- It may look like a man in a dress is trying to drown you and your family are just taking photos, but don’t worry – happy christening day!
- Happy christening… I better make sure I get my money’s worth on the free food if I’ve got 18 years of sending you birthday money…
- May this be the first greetings card of many from me to you (with the occasional forgotten birthday).