Turning 30 means something. The careless childhood and student life left behind while maturity and a lot of responsibilities have just arrived. A person over 29 years old is not supposed to behave like a child anymore but still can keep a little self inside. You might get stuck when deciding what to wish for a 30th birthday but don’t panic! Whether you plan to congratulate a person with the beginning of adulthood or wish to stay a child at heart for longer, look through our 30th birthday messages in Australia below to get useful ideas on what to say in the birthday card.
Funny 30th Birthday Messages Australia
- By your age, Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, Bill Gates was a billionaire and Emily Bronte wrote “Wuthering Heights”. But, you know, you’ve done stuff too, right?
- 30 Years old… And you still can’t keep a plant alive.
- Happy 30th Birthday! I hope you know that the 30+ club could rally use a member as amazing as you. I’m glad you signed up for the next 10 years.
- Thirty is when you realize being an adult is getting too complicated. Time to be a unicorn.
- Happy 30th Birthday to a friend I’m fairly certain I’ll be able to tolerate until we’re 40.
- In your 30’s, you’re old enough to look back and young enough to look forward.
- Like a finely aged beverage, your beauty has come from 30 years of growth and love, and you can only get better and finer from here. Happy 30th!
- Happy 30th Birthday! Embrace every change, experience, challenge, and moment of joy coming your way. There is so much ahead you’ll just love. Live every second!
- Happy 30th Birthday! A very big milestone has been reached, many great memories have been made, and good times are on their way! Be sure to celebrate all of these things on your special day.
- Happy 30th Birthday! For three decades, you’ve made our lives so much brighter. I can’t wait to see how you light up the rest of our lives.
- Happy 30th Birthday! You are more than family to me. You are an incredible friend and even more incredible individual. I’m so glad you’re in my life, today and always.