Mum is the most important person in our life. Celebrating our favorite people’s birthdays and making sure everything is perfect become even more thrilling than the celebration of any other events. There is no need to do incredible things to show your love. Your mom will be happy if you just sincerely tell her how grateful you are for everything she has done for you. Make her feel needed and loved through warm wishes on the birthday card.
Check out our shortlist of mum birthday messages in Australia to get an idea and let your mom know that she is the best ever!
Funny Mum Birthday Messages Australia
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother instead. Happy Birthday Mum!
- I think me being your daughter is enough of a gift. You’re welcome.
- Mum, you carried me inside you, changed my stinky nappies, made me countless hot dinners, kissed me better when I fell over, did all my washing and ironing, offered me a shoulder to cry on and taught me everything you know, so I’ve spent $100 on this card, that makes us square, yeah?
- You gave me life. I gave you a piece of folded card. Happy Birthday Mum!
- Mum, no matter what life throws at you, at least you don’t have ugly children.
- Happy Birthday, mum! I’m sorry I called you old. I thought you knew.
- The older I become, the more I realize that you are the biggest supporter in my life, my hero, my rock, and the biggest influence I have ever had. Thank you for everything you do. Happy Birthday, mum!
- Mum, to the world you may be just one person, but to me you are the world. Happy Birthday!
- The older I grow, the more I realize that you are my best best friend that I ever had, mum. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday, to my: Kind, Beautiful, Strong, Brilliant, Supportive and truly Fabulous Mum!