Naming days are increasing in popularity as more families are moving away from old traditions and embracing modern non-religious ways to introduce their newest family member to the world. We can help if you are unsure of what to write on naming day card, especially if you’ve never been to a naming ceremony before.
You might have become an aunt or uncle for the first time. Perhaps your best friend has adopted a baby or you’re a proud grandparent welcoming another child to the clan. No matter your connection to the child you’ll want to express your love for the family and maybe even pass on some sage advice for the parents.
If you’re stuck on what to write, don’t worry. We’ve provided plenty of inspiration on how you can express your feelings in a caring and joyful way.
Simply read on for loving messages that will be the perfect fit in your naming day card.
Ceremony Wishes to Write in a Naming Day Card
- May God look down on you, and keep you safely in his loving arms on this special day and always. Wish for everything good.
- I’m wishing your entire family all the best on this special cradle ceremony. May your child always walk in the company of angels.
- May God shower you and your child with all the happiness and joy in the world. Congratulations on your baby’s naming ceremony.
- I wish you and your little daughter all the good things this world has to offer. Good luck for the naming ceremony.
- I’m sending you warm hugs and kisses for your precious baby. Best wishes for the naming ceremony.
Naming Day Card Ideas For a Baby Boy
- Hi kiddo! Just a little reminder to let you know, I’ll be here for you as you bloom and grow. Congrats!
- I’m sending my best wishes along with hugs and kisses to a handsome little man on his naming ceremony. Celebrating you!
- May you and your son have a lifetime of happiness and blessings. Best wishes for your naming ceremony.
- Best of wishes on your son’s naming ceremony. Can’t wait to know the name of the charming little prince.
- My warmest congratulations on your son’s naming ceremony. I hope this day be filled with happiness. Happy wishes to you and your family!
Naming Day Card Messages For a Baby Girl
- Continue to shine, little princess. Best wishes to you and your family for the naming ceremony.
- To the new bundle of joy, get ready to be spoiled! Warm wishes to the baby girl and the lucky parents too.
- Girl, you’re going to get a name so sweet just as cute as yourself. May your life be filled with cute drools and adorable giggles. Wishing you the best.
- As God has blessed you with a princess, I hope your daughter grows up as a beautiful woman. I wish you have a nice naming ceremony!
- My heartfelt hugs and love go out to your little princess. She deserves a name as lovely as she is. Congratulations on the naming ceremony.