Leaving a job or moving somewhere else can be an exciting but sad time, especially when you’re leaving family and friends behind. Using a little bit of humour always helps to lighten the mood and cheer people up. Get started with these ideas for what to write on a leaving card funny.
Wishing someone luck as they head off into a new adventure is a great way of showing you care and providing some support as they head into new pastures. Whilst it might feel emotional it’s a great time to look back on funny memories and send them off with a smile on their face, making sure the only tears shed are tears of laughter.
Today we’ll list some side-splitting funny messages that you can use to write in a funny leaving card.
- Congratulations of pursuing your dream of no longer working here.
- Sorry you’re living. Leaving, I mean leaving!
- F**king traitor!! We mean… Congrats on your new job!
- Good luck finding better colleagues than us.
- I can’t believe YOU ARE This place will be DEAD without you. TO US you can’t be replaced.
- I’m sure someone will miss you…
- I’m really going to miss ignoring your emails.
- Don’t leave me alone with these people!
- Clearly you were only thinking of yourself when you made this decision. It’s not too late to change your mind, we’ll forgive you.
- It’s not a goodbye if I’m still in denial that you’re leaving. See you soon!
- Everyone brings joy to this workplace. Some when they start, some when they leave… Best of luck.
- We will mis you, but probably not as much as you will miss us. We are pretty awesome.
- I hate to say Goodbye, so instead I’ll just say… NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Congratulations on quitting your job without being escorted out of the building.
- I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave.