Whether you’ve simply forgotten a birthday or made a major blunder with a friend sending them a sorry card can be the first step in putting things right. Saying sorry can be hard and finding the right words to express your remorse can be challenging. If you’re wondering what to write in a sorry card then we can help.
Saying sorry is important part of healing for two people in a difficult time. It shows that you understand the feelings of others and accept responsibility for your actions. Just the word sorry can show someone you have remorse and want to make things right. It’s important to follow up sorry with a few words to show your truly apologetic.
If you find yourself stumbling over words or somehow manage to make things worse when you apologise then don’t fear. Find inspiration of what to write in a sorry card with our ideas below.
- Sorry I was such A: __Shithead, __Bitch, __ass, __douchebag, __all the above. (choose one)
- Sorry I’ve Benedict lately.
- Sorry for being such a prick.
- Forgive me for being a brat, I’m the wurst.
- Sometimes life needs an Undo button.
- We cannot change the past, but we can have a really good attempt at changing the future… please give me that chance… I love you.
- I wish I could take your pain away and give it to someone we really hate.
- Sorry I was such an idiot. I didn’t mean to hurt you.
- I’m not perfect. I make mistakes. I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I actually mean it, sorry.
- Seriously, You’re the best. I’m the worst. I’m so sorry for that thing I did.
- I just don’t have the words, but I am so damn sorry for your loss…
- I’m sorry. You know that I am nothing without you.
- Please forgive me. I know an apology can’t change what’s happened, but I’m hoping it helps us move forward, and if I could take it all back, I would…
- I’m so sorry, I wish I could go back in time and punch myself in the face…