Our four paws friends are full of love for us and want to wish us the best on our birthdays too. Lets see what to write in a birthday card from the dog for dog lovers.
Whether your birthday is the event of the year or you like to enjoy quite celebrations of another trip around the sun, it’s always special to receive a perfect birthday card. Happy birthday cards are a wonderful way of showing how much someone means to you. You can celebrate your favourite person with a thoughtful card. It’s not just people who want to celebrate birthdays.
Anyone who’s met a dog knows they are man’s best friend, unfortunately our favourited four-legged buddies can’t write their own special message. They’ll need some help from their human to put together a special greeting that tells the birthday person just how awesome they are.
If you’re stuck on what pawtastic message to use then look no further. We’ve put together a list of dog birthday card messages inspired by our fluffy canine friends. Check out our list below for inspiration on what to write in a birthday card from the dog.
Funny Birthday Messages from the Dog
- I’m sorry for all the times I kissed you after licking my butt.
- Every meal you make, every time you bake, every bite you take, of your birthday cake, I’ll be watching you.
- When I first sniffed your butt, I just knew… you were my human.
- Poop outside and he saves it in a bag. Crap on the carpet and he loses his mind…
- Roses are grey, violets are grey, everything is grey, I’m a dog.
- Squeezing a massive birthday surprise (for you to pick up).
- Happy Birthday to my friend, I don’t care how old you are. You’re totally Corgeous.
- If you need help with your birthday cake, you know where to find me.
- Happy birthday from the Barkside.
- Can I help you celebrate your birthday? Huh? Can I? Can I?
Rude Cards from the Dog
- In dog year you’re dead. Happy birthday!
- Stop blaming your farts on me, you smelly bastard.
- „One year closer to becoming a crazy dog lady.
- There’s no one else in the world I’d rather have scooping up my poop.
- I am going to eat this card when you are not looking.
Cute Dog Birthday Phrases
- High five for the walks, tummy tickles and for picking up my poo. Happy birthday to the bestest buddy a doggy could have!
- Sorry that my fur is on everything you own. Happy birthday!