It’s a special event in any Christian’s life when they go to communion for the first time, being invited to witness this occasion is a great opportunity to provide some religious guidance for the future. If you’re unsure of what to write in a communion card then we are here to help.
Presenting someone with a communion card is a wonderful memento of a special day which they can keep and refer back to in the future. With such a momentous occasion it can be a struggle to find the right words to sum up your best wishes. If you’re praying for inspiration then we can provide some ideas that will honour this special day.
Here are a selection of the best congratulatory and caring messages which will be perfect for any holy communion card.
- For the bread of God, is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world (John 6:33)
- May the Lord give His angels charge over you, to guide you in all you ways. To a Handsome youg man on his first communion.
- On your first Holy Communion with Faith, Hope and Love.
- As you celebrate your First Communion today, remember that God’s love will always be there to comfort you, guide you and bless you.
- Congratulations on your First Communion. I am so proud of you. You are growing into graceful and Godly young lady. Just as you are blessed with God’s love today, I know that our family as blessed by you every day.